Saturday, September 5, 2009

MY PICTURE IS ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S WEB SITE

After visiting the National Geographic website, a good friend of mine encouraged me to send one of my photos in to “Your Shot”, a place where photographers can send in their own photos, for a chance get to be featured on the web site. So.............on a whim I submitted one of my favorite photos just to see what would happen. Today I was very excited when I received a message telling me that my photo had been selected from the masses and would be featured on the Daily Dozen section of their website.  The photo editor selects 12 photos a day to be featured on the Daily Dozen. You can see it here: http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/your-shot/daily-dozen You will need to navigate to Week 1 September 2009.
This is my picture that was chosen.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! I am so excited because I know your
    awesome picture of the Bluebird will be hard to beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Can't wait to see you in National Geographic!
    Frank

    ReplyDelete