Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bluebirds in my backyard

I have Bluebirds starting a nest in my backyard for the first time. I put a box up early last year hoping to attract Bluebirds but all I got was Chickadees. Today I noticed a pair of Bluebirds going in and out of my bird house . Here are a few pictures I managed to get of the very colorful male. It was too cold and windy to stay out any longer waiting on them to bring more nesting material to the box.
I'm looking forward to documenting their stay in my backyard so stay tuned for updates.
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, i'm jealous, I want a bluebird in my yard.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pictures. Looking forward to seeing more.
    A fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such great photo.
    They give me great pleasure.
    ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,I've seen many of your nature/wildlife photographs. The shots you capture are beautiful and amazing. You have a natural talent. I look forward to seeing more. Sue

    ReplyDelete